Surprisingly enough this page has opinions.
Don't get your salt in a twist.
|List of things Stubal salts over|
|A||Aesthetic • Adminship • America • Anime|
|B||Banning • Batman • Bed Wars • Bingo Card • "Bullying" • Bye|
|C||cats • Chat Moderators • Chill57181 • CK • Club Penguin|
|D||De-Opped • Democracy • Disbelief • Disc Spamming • Donald Trump • Dukezilla|
|E||Ed Island • EDFan12345|
|I||Inactivity • IRC Stats • IRC Voters|
|L||Line of sight • List of things Stubal salts over|
|M||Mario Rk • Minigames • Moon Island|
|P||Ping Timeout • "Political Correctness" • Presidential Campaign • Professor Oak • Proof • Pumaslavia|
|S||Salt • Scaramouche • School • Scoreboard • Scrub • Seceding • Secret Agenda • Silence • Smash Mobs • Spleef Delays|
|T||Things that happened a year ago • Trolling|
Stubal got salty when ULSK used a e s t h e t i c text when voting on a Fanon proposal for some reason.
When Ed and Pen both submitted Requests for Adminship on Fanon, initially it was extremely unlikely either would go through due to the low user count and number of existing admins. However, CK, Bro, and Wonder all agreed that the vote would be allowed to go through only if one admin was promoted. When Ed was promoted on August 16, 2016, Stubal claimed the vote was rigged by CK and others, claiming they conspired against him since CK is "afraid Penstubal will challenge his power". 
Stubal is also still salty about his admin trial on Shops years ago.
Stubal got salty when Chill wanted to use the American date system instead of the European date system as the standard for the Shops bank system.
On June 2, 2017, EDFan posted a short video from an anime with the line "anime warning" below. As expected, this caused Stubal to salt over how EDFan is a fascist who hates anyone who enjoys Japanese culture, despite disliking anime himself.
Ironically, despite Stubal's distaste towards Ed's dislike of weeaboos, he has an entire page on his wiki dedicated to bashing bronies.
Stubal got salty when Quacker was banned from the Shops IRC channel by Hat Pop for an unknown reason, presumably spamming. Stubal claimed that Hat Pop didn't have a good reason for banning Quacker, and when spamming was brought up as a possibility for his ban, Stubal said that Quacker never spammed, never broke any rules, and Chill was lying. He also claimed that they had never actually seen him spam (even though they had) and therefore it never happened. Stubal also backpedaled, saying that he never accused Hat Pop of abusing power, and denied saying that she didn't have a good reason for banning Quacker, and that his ban was most likely a misunderstanding.
Stubal seems to be annoyed by how much Chill talks about Batman and other superheroes (even though he rarely does). Whenever Stubal talks about how Chill is "immature", he will say he is never serious and always talks like "BATMAN DERP" or "WOO BATMAN BATMAN YAY", even though this is completely inaccurate.
After Adam West died, Chill changed the breaking news on the topic on the Shops channel to say "Batman died", Stubal celebrated, saying Chill wouldn't "shout about him every day and act like an autistic 3 year old". He quickly changed his tone when Chill revealed that the topic was actually referring to Adam West.
When Stubal was invited to play Bed Wars for the first time, everything went well at first. However, near the end of the first game after all the beds were destroyed, Stubal was shot into the void by an opponent, making him salty, claiming the game was unfair, He quickly shifted the blame towards Chill, CK, and Mario, claiming they were idiots who refused to do anything. that he understood the game better than them (despite it being his first time playing), and that it was their fault he died. He also got salty when they referred to using an ender pearl as "earling", even though they established before the game started that "earl" meant ender pearl. He also got salty when they weren't attacking the last player right away because they were preparing and strategizing, but Stubal said they were being cowards, and got salty yet again when the last player escaped to mid. Despite Stubal's death, they won the game anyway, but Stubal claimed it was a "fake win". He told them that he would be in charge in the next game, and they went with it just to see what would happen.
The second game started, and Stubal immediately began "strategizing". However, all his plans were identical to what they had done in the game before. He then told them to start acting independently until he told them not to and to do what they did in the last round. Mario came up with a plan to destroy yellow's bed where one person would go on a suicide mission and teleport into their base and set off the trap, while another teleported in and destroyed the bed. Chill volunteered to be the suicide teleporter, while CK would destroy the bed. Stubal got salty because Chill didn't teleport in, overlooking the fact that Chill was waiting for CK and it was a two man plan. They won again, and Stubal started gloating that he was the reason they won, despite coming up with no original tactics of his own, as the others had predicted earlier. They agreed to never let Stubal be the leader again. Stubal got mad and said that nobody could be the leader, especially CK, who he claimed was dictator in the first game.
In the third game, Stubal didn't do much and instead stayed at the base and insulted CK most of the time. He claimed that he couldn't do anything because CK was distracting him. The bed was destroyed and Stubal was killed shortly after, and he left. Despite the loss of their bed and Stubal, they managed to win that game as well.
On December 21, 2016, EDFan made a bingo card out of numerous things Stubal salts over in order to have fun. As is tradition, Stubal proceeded to salt over the card and picked apart every little detail using his Stubal logic.
Stubal constantly claims that other users like Chill, Tux, Duke and Rasp are "bullying" him because they call him a scrub or a noob, attack him or troll his creations on Memeworld, or pretend he doesn't exist and avoid him. Despite everyone saying they don't hate Stubal, he still claims this argument every time he salts over something else, and it makes him salt even more.
Once on Memeworld, Stubal got salty at Tux (and somewhat at Rasp) because they didn't say "bye" to him when he said he would leave. He started annoying Tux and setting off a lot of fireworks, which almost caused Tux to crash. Because of this, Tux abused powers to deop and kick Stubal, and after this deopping and kicking got disabled on the server.
Like everyone else, Penstubal gets salty when cats refuses to obey his demands.
When Yoshi first proposed to get rid of chat moderators on the #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel, Stubal flipped out, as supposedly he was the only one that could "save" the channel and wiki from Chill's "tyranny," and that removing the position would change the "balance of power." As well as that, he claimed the proposal was only made so he would be stripped of his chat moderator rights, despite Mario and CK also holding chat moderator powers at that time.
Stubal and CK would later be temporarily demoted from the chat moderator position for power abuse, though it wasn't completely abolished as Mario retained his rights. When the community voted on whether or not they should be repromoted, Stubal threatened to quit multiple times if he wasn't repromoted. Ultimately, neither of them were demoted, as CK decided he didn't want the position anymore despite the outcome, and Stubal's repromotion failed. For the next few months, Stubal would claim that his demotion was a coup to give Chill more power, and that it was effectively banning him.
Stubal got salty again when Chill suggested the promotion of Slender to have a chat moderator early in the morning to deal with Quacker's recent spam, as well as other potential issues that may have popped up.
A few months later, Stubal changed his mind and proposed Mario's demotion and the removal of chat moderators altogether. Stubal claimed that Mario was a bad chat moderator (which Stubal later denied ever saying) and criticized his "inactivity", which in reality was Mario going on vacation for a few weeks over Christmas. Stubal got salty again when cats, who supported Yoshi's previous proposal, opposed the new proposal. He also got salty when Isai voted against, claiming he was inactive and removed his vote, but had no complaints when Isai changed his vote to for. Like the previous vote, it failed, but Stubal was salty again because Wonderweez and EDFan both voted against, claiming that they never participated on Shops and voted illegally. Chill later refuted this claim because they had both made edits on Shops back in 2010, which Stubal claimed didn't count because it was on Wikia. After Chill made some theoretical comments about deleting all of Shops' pages that existed prior to the CPWN move, Stubal said that Wikia did count and he never said it didn't. After providing logs of Stubal saying Wikia didn't count less than a minute earlier, Stubal claimed they were fake logs.
Stubal occasionally reminisces about his chat moderator days and his "near perfect record", despite being demoted twice for abuse, although he claims that he never abused and that it was Chill lying.
Stubal salts over Chill almost daily, even if it doesn't involve him. Whenever he goes through a salt-phase, he always starts drawing comparisons to Chill in any way he possibly can. Such as: "you don't do this to Chill" or "if Chill did this you wouldn't care".
Stubal also salts over Chill all the time, claiming that he was controlling everyone like Mario, Rasp or Tux to "hate" him through Memeworld or IRC.
Stubal is also salty about Chill's Shops adminship, claiming that he is to blame for everything that has gone wrong, that he never did anything to help the wiki, and that he is a dictator (as of October 2016 he took back his remarks that Chill is a dictator, instead calling him incompetent and questioning whether he was a wiki founder).
Stubal also got salty once when Chill spammed "LEGO BATMAN" on the Shops IRC channel and wasn't kicked for it at first. He still brings this up over a year and a half later, using it as an example of how Mario and CK were poor chat moderators.
Stubal often claims CK is a dictator on Fanon and Shops, and often goes out of his way to make such claims. He also claims CK either bullied or brainwashed the users into following everything he does, such as the RfA vote (See Adminship). On August 24, Pen started to write a 'supersource' of everything CK has done wrong to post on Fanon regardless of its severity. He then went on to say his only motives are to tarnish CK's name, and to "show the truth" to newer users.
While talking to Chill and Ed about Wikipenguino, Stubal said that he hated modern CP too, prompting Ed to say "who doesn't". This made Stubal salty, saying that if nobody liked it, it would be closed and there would be no players at all.
Stubal gets extremely salty whenever he is de-opped (specifically on Memeworld, but can also apply to IRC), even when he is de-opped for a good reason such as threatening and almost worldediting someone's house out of existence. He gets extremely salty, asking "why was I de-opped" and tried shifting the blame to others, asking why they weren't de-opped too. He's still salty when people tell him what he needs to do to get op again, up until the time he actually gets re-opped, harassing people with the same questions and accusing people of bullying him.
When Brant quit Fanon, he mentioned an admin in his quitting letter who went unnamed. Stubal thought the admin was CK, but Chill and Wonder though it was Ed, which made him salty for some reason. He claimed that the only reason Chill thought it was Ed was because of "hateful disbelief" towards him.
Stubal gets salty when Chill spams music discs, mostly the high-quality rips of JustinRPG and The Nutshack. He always shows up to destroy the jukeboxes, even when Chill is nowhere near Stubal's property such as near the Cactus Museum. At one point during the Spleef Cup 2016, Stubal even banned Chill from Woodland for playing multiple discs.
Stubal often salts when Trump is mentioned in a discussion in any sort of positive light. He also salts when he's trolled on Memeworld with anything related to Trump. After Trump won, he got even saltier about him.
Stubal also has a tendency to talk just like Trump, overusing words like "great," "pathetic," "sad," and other Trumpisms. Naturally, he gets salty when you point this out to him.
Stubal got salty over Dukezilla, a statue of CK in Cactus Kingdom double the size of the Stubal statue. He called the statue ugly, and demanded for it to be taken down. When CK refused, Stubal put up a giant wall on the Pumaslavia railroad.
Several users confronted him on the fact that a few months earlier when the Stubal statue was built in Vynland, and a wall was built in the Cactus Kingdom to block their view of it which made Stubal salty causing him to try and tear down the wall. However, Stubal claimed that this was different because Dukezilla was built with no intention other than to troll him.
Stubal gets salty when someone doesn't do something for a while, and then claims that they hate the activity now and asks why.
Stubal got salty over the IRC stats when he came on as Mamaya, and cats added Mamaya's stats to him. He got salty because he was pretending to be taken over by Mr. Rental and that it wasn't actually him and it shouldn't count. He also threatened to remove the stats from the topic if cats didn't ungroup Mamaya.
Stubal got salty when Chill proposed letting users who were inactive on Shops but active on the IRC channel vote on topics that specifically affected the channel. He claimed that it was the beginning of a "tyranny of the majority", and that it allowed people to control the wiki without editing it, let them decide site policy, give Chill more power, and cause the destruction of the wiki. He said that it the channel didn't belong to the people who used it, but the community (despite the fact that, at the time, there wasn't much overlap in the IRC community and wiki community). He also claimed that the proposal was "the end of the wiki".
Stubal will often get salty at jokes, taking them literally and using them out of context against people.
Line of sight
Stubal gets salty whenever there is anything that he considers ugly that he can see from Vynland and demands that whoever built it takes it down or fixes it. Examples include an area of Sunflower Kingdom infected by the Nether, and Dukezilla.
List of things Stubal salts over
Even the list of things that make Stubal salty makes Stubal salty, claiming that it is full of "lies", which are actually just exaggerations that Stubal is picky about.
Later he made a list on his own wiki "debunking" the list to counter it, but it was mostly just vague replies and admitting that some of the things on this list do in fact make him salty.
Penstubal gets salty whenever Mario targets him on Smash Mobs. He also gets salty at Mario when Mario refuses to plead to his demands, but is that really a surprise by now?
Oh yeah, Penstubal also got salty at Mario when he proposed to remove the Deaths scoreboard, and succeeded.
Stubal gets salty a lot in minigames, usually when he loses.
Stubal got salty when CK proposed reducing Moon Island after he thought it had gotten too large, complicated, and out of hand. He said that because CK and Mario (who supported the proposal) didn't participate in Moon Island activities, they had no say in it.
Stubal gets salty whenever he's talking to someone on IRC and they ping timeout.
When Stubal made a proposal on Fanon, he referred to regular users as commoners. Wonder told him not to because it would reinforce Brant's idea of factions on the wiki, which made Stubal salty. He then claimed that Wonder was being "politically correct" and refused to change it.
- See also: Donald Trump
Stubal gets worked up when one says third-party candidates have no chance in the election, saying they do have a chance, no matter how low it may be.
While on Hypixel, Mario saw someone say "you boy or girl?" and said "PROFESSOR OAK?" in reference to Oak's famous question. This made Stubal salty for some reason, and said he was "neuter gender".
Often when asked for proof of a claim made by Stubal, he will either refuse to do so or get mad that someone disagrees with him. Another argument of his is simply stating that him remembering something happening is proof enough.
Stubal gets salty whenever railroads are removed on Memeworld. When Ed decided to tear down the railroad to Germania in favor of a command block wagon, Stubal got salty because he prefers to use the railroad, and claims that /warp is for lazy Americans, despite using it himself. Later, he reversed his stance, praising the Germanian command block wagon.
When asked about the removal of the railroad to Pumaslavia, Stubal said he didn't care, but later seemed annoyed when Puma told him there wouldn't be a replacement.
When the removal of all railroads is suggested, Stubal freaks out and claims that it's bullying him. He also claims that they are an element of Memeworld culture and Memeworld will be "over" if they are removed.
This is actually sort of wide as an idea, often Stubal salts over the fact that he's already salty and finds reasons to blame others as to why he's salty, which in turn makes him more salty. He also gets salty when he thinks he does something salt-worthy to someone else and they don't salt like he does. He also gets salty when he is called salty. Overall, Stubal is Salty :D
Babe, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how coco-loco Penstubal became when Chilly baby wanted to name the faction after Aku-cachu's #1 assassin, Scaramouche the Merciless! Even after Penstubal said how much he was groovin' on Samurai Jack-O, he was still as red as Aku's swing-a-ding eyebrows.
Stubal was once mad at Chill because he dislikes school, because Chill is home schooled so it's easier for him and that he has no idea how real public school is, and claims that he is illiterate.
On July 28, 2016, after Stubal was angry at Chill for changing his death value on Memeworld's deaths scoreboard, Ed removed the scoreboard at the suggestion of Mario to reduce the number of future conflicts over it, as well as the fact that it was seemingly useless when anyone on the server could use /suicide or /kill to raise someone's death count. Immediately after the scoreboard was removed, Stubal went into overdrive, complaining that Ed only did it to "appease the others acting like children," calling Chill the devil and stating Ed was his puppet, as well as stating "nobody likes Memeworld or its builds" and then begging to be let back on the server an hour later.
In order to calm the situation, Ed tempbanned Stubal for one day until he stopped being angry about the scoreboard. Stubal then took to IRC and opened numerous tabs to try to get around Ed, Chill, and Mario ignoring him, as well as asking Yoshi and Hat to copy his messages for him.
Stubal was unbanned the next day, but was not opped again until two days later.
Almost every time someone calls Stubal a scrub on IRC, MC or wherever many times, Stubal has a minor to major salt outburst and claims bullying again.
Stubal gets salty whenever someone who lives in his town decides to move or create their own town. The most major occurrence of this was on SkogKatten, when Ed decided to secede from Riverside and make Germania. Stubal refused to acknowledge the new town and still considered Ed a resident of Riverside. Eventually, he gave up and recognized Germania as its own town.
Once on IRC, Stubal claimed that Chill, Mario and others had a "secret agenda" against him, because they kept trolling him. Supposedly this "agenda" is hating people that are not like them and have different interests, like himself, Miron, Dave, Isai, Quacker, and Brook. Stubal often uses Batman as an example, saying that if he liked Batman, the "agenda" would not be against him.
In August 2016, when Stubal had just finished a large-scale salt about bullying and trolling, many users decided they would effectively "ignore" him, as he constantly claimed they were harassing him all of the time. This silent treatment however, made Stubal salt so much that he started replacing peoples' creations on Memeworld with lava and tried to kill others multiple times. Later on, he made a book about why the silent treatment is worse bullying than calling him a scrub, yet he still continues to salt over the latter.
Almost every time Smash Mobs is played with Stubal, he salts over the smallest things, like claiming someone is targeting him or when he fails to do something simple, such as jumping off a cliff on accident, or when his
scrubby chicken kit isn't good enough to kill someone, or just plain when someone kills him or insults him after his death. There's a lot of things in this game to make him salty.
Stubal also gets salty in hipster mode whenever he doesn't get the chicken kit.
While hosting the Spleef Cup 2016, Stubal got very salty when the contestants would refuse to play or goof off during the matches. Several times he threatened to shut down the tournament or kick players out and claimed that nobody was having fun, even though he was the only one who got salty. He also claimed several times that Tux "ruined the entire tournament" by not feeling like playing at the time. However, Stubal later said that he thought Tux never wanted to play at all, which is why he was salty.
Things that happened a year ago
Stubal still salts over everything that happened in the past, such as 6 months ago, a year ago, or more. Often times when he's enraged with salt, he starts bringing up the old things as justification to get "revenge" on someone because he believes they still happen today.
Oftentimes he brings up an event in 2013 when he won an administrator vote with 11 votes for and 1 against, but wasn't promoted until January 20 because CK delayed his promotion supposedly cause "CK was afraid he will challenge him". There was also ongoing drama regarding a user called TCPS at the time in which CK refused to ban TCPS despite multiple rule breaks, which Penstubal still brings up today to prove CK is "unfit for power".
Ironically, Stubal gets salty when his own past and things that he used to be salty about are brought up.
Any and all trolling on Memeworld is guaranteed to make Stubal salt, though recently he salts considerably less over it. Anything you do will eventually get him to the point that he will scream in caps and tell you you're "banned" from his area, be it Vynland, Woodland or whichever area he might have at the moment. He often takes "revenge" for the trolling, which usually involves more harsh things, such as actually blowing up people's builds.
Stubal often salts while playing UNO (hosted by senpai). Whenever D2 or WD4 cards are played against him he claims they're played against him on purpose and ruining the game or rigging the game (to cats), because everyone bullies him when they do that. He often starts delaying the game, taking too long on his turns and passing on purpose. He also spammed @help uno, to make kristin send him the UNO help message, which caused the game to lag.
During the Vynland Election, Stubal refused to do it unless both Chill and Puma were on, and then got salty because they were never on at the same time. He got even saltier when they didn't feel like playing on Memeworld.
Sources and References
- ↑ "It would be amazing if for once ULSK would say something productive instead of a few dumb letters with spaces in between them." -Penstubal on June 15, 2017,
- ↑ "I think even the adminship vote was rigged against me"..."because i had no chance to seemingly even get +4 votes" - Penstubal on August 17, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "You want everyone to convert to your, no offense, puny American system because you are too 'free and amazing' to use normal." -Penstubal on October 11, 2014,
- ↑ "EDFan's hate towards liberty, freedom and personal rights never fails to stop." ... "your hate towards people who love Japanese culture" - Penstubal on June 2, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "stubal do you watch the animey and read the mango" "no i dislike both" - EDFan and Penstubal on June 2, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ http://penstubal.wikia.com/wiki/Bronyism
- ↑ "HP has a good reason I'm sure" "she doesnt"..."nobody does" -CK and Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "he never spams"..."you don't have proof"..."you should stop relying on false information and false claims" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "didn't break no rule"..."never spammed"..."never happened" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "he will not stay banned"..."he did nothing wrong" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "Chill can't stop lying"..."the train has no brakes" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "you never have"..."you have seen nothing"..."you only hate him" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "Quacker spamming didn't"..."nobody saw it" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "there's no proof he did that"..."he didn't spam, period"..."didn't happen" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "I never accused HatPop of abusing power"..."you are just lying now" -Penstubal on Septembre 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "HatPop did not abuse power and you are a world class liar if you interpreted my statement as HatPop being a tyrant. I think you are the tyrant here." -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "Except by saying she unlawfully banned Quacker, you are" "never said that, you are a liar" -EDFan and Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "whatever happened there was a probably misunderstanding"..."she kept order here and it probably wasn't even related to spamming either, don't know" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "and you always talk about it like BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN you dont talk about any more serious topics seriously without going insane" -Penstubal on August 16, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "that means you wont shout about him every day and act like an autistic 3 year old" -Penstubal on June 10, 2017, #clubpenguinwiki-shops
- ↑ "this was unfair" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "i didnt get to have fun at all since you guys are lousy idiots"..."who refuse to attackt"..."who refsue to defend"..."who refuse to ever do anything or let me do anything" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "i play better than you and understand this game better thna you" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "and i only died because of you and your idiotic command" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "wtf is earling"..."it's not a verb"..."I would rather you spoke to me like a normal person" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "WHY ARE YOU SUCH COWARDS" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "its called strategy" "NO IT'S NOT IT'S CALLED COWARDESITY" -Chill57181 and Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "THIS IDIOT RAN AWAY because of you" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "you fake won"..."congratulations on your stupid cowardly victory" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "act independently until i tell you not to" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "act like you have last round" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "chill cant do anything alone cause he is a baby" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "I WON US THE VICTORY" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "then nobody is leader" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "DUKE YOU HEAR ME"..."YOU CANNOT BE LEADER SO SHUT UP AND BE NORMAL" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "Duke was dictator last round" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "I know in your wet dreams I'm to blame for your catastrophical tenure as administrator and you portray of yourself you're some sort of god - that's okay, people make mistakes" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "he fantasizes everybody bows to him and has a cult around him" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "i couldnt because of you"..."you were distrcting me and causing trouble" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017
- ↑ "you refused to let me have anything to help" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017
- ↑ http://pastebin.com/x3bp0Nbm
- ↑ File talk:Stubal Bingo.png
- ↑ "I am just going to put it here as well: I am going to quit the wiki if the 3 of us lose our chat moderator powers. I believe Chill needs a "balance of power" and without the balance of power I can't be here." -Penstubal on August 27, 2016,
- ↑ "Your proposal to remove the chat moderator position is simply because I am part of the chat moderator group. I refuse to accept my rights getting removed because you have some bullcrap hate towards me. This topic was made out of pure hate towards me from Chill." -Penstubal on August 27, 2016,
- ↑ "May quit if not repromoted" -Penstubal on September 17, 2016,
- ↑ "chill demoted me to solidify his power, it's true!" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "my demotion was a coup"..."it wasn't a real demotion vote"..."it was a coup by the establishment" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "chill57181 has absolutely no regret for his suppression of democracy with my coup" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "my coup was effectively a an" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "You guys are literally unbelievable. You are ranting about how we don't need chat mods, there are too many, and demote me and CK, then you do this? Really? Absolutely nothing against SlenderXP, but I am strongly and vehemently against this proposal and I will quit if it passes through because I am tired of being pushed around like some kind of idiot. There should be no new chat moderator promotions. That has been the whole goal of your disgraceful proposal to demote all chat moderators and remove the chat moderator position and now you take an U-turn? Is there any proof you and Slender didn't collaborate all along as he withdrew his for vote to my repromotion last month?" -Penstubal on October 8, 2016,
- ↑ "Mario's been a pretty inactive chat moderator lately and he is very bad at chat moderating." -Penstubal on January 7, 2017,
- ↑ "This has got nothing to do with how he moderates, when did I ever say that? He is a great chat moderator but the position is stale by now." -Penstubal on January 12, 2017,
- ↑ "You voted in favor of this Snow. Suddenly, when I propose it, you vote against? Pathetic!" -Penstubal on January 8, 2017,
- ↑ "Wonderweez and EDFan aren't Shoppers and have NEVER been Shops wiki contributors" -Penstubal on February 7, 2017,
- ↑ "Ed and Weez are I L L E G A L V O T E S" -Penstubal on February 7, 2017, private message with Chill57181
- ↑ "that was Wikia"..."Wikia doesnt count"..."wikia shops =/= network shops" -Penstubal on February 7, 2017, private message with Chill57181
- ↑ "it does count I never said it doesnt" -Penstubal on February 7, 2017, private message with Chill57181
- ↑ "wasn't abuse"..."neither wasw"..."and it was Chill lying like a dog"..."I never abused power" -Penstubal on September 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "he is to be blamed for EVERY single bad thing on this wiki, for the past 4 years" -Penstubal on October 9, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "and everything bad that ever happened on shops was his fault" -Penstubal on October 9, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "but as an admin you did nothing of value" -Penstubal on October 9, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "His recent actions"..."not kicking Chill for spamming over 30 lines on the channel" -Penstubal on November 15, 2015,
- ↑ "Chill spammed 30 lines "LEGO BATMAN" because he was excited about a game, I don't know. Mario Rk let him go and didn't punish him at all." -Penstubal on January 7, 2017,
- ↑ "i can compile a supersource"..."a compilation of everything bad about CK" - Penstubal on August 24, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "can you stop asying who doesnt"..."cause if it was who doesnt"..."CP WOULDNT EXIST ANYMORE"..."IT WOULD HAVE 0 PLAYERS"..."stop being idiots"..."if it was EVERYONE HATES IT"..."then NOBODY WOULD PLAY"..."WHY DO PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT?"..."BECAUSE THEY STILL LIKE IT"..."THAT'S WHY"..."so stop lying all the time"..."im talking about KIDS WHO ACTUALLY LIKE ALL THE STUPID PARTIES THEY MAKE NOW" -Penstubal on September 10, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "it's not ed, 100%" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "it's CK you scrub"..."he was talking about CK too" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, Memeworld
- ↑ "let's ask brant then"..."if he says it's CK you will drink bleach" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, Memeworld
- ↑ "dude what's wrong with you and your hateful disbelief towards anything I say" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, Memeworld
- ↑ "AND WHY DO YOU HATE MEMEWORLD NOW? WHY DO YOU NEVER WANNA COEM ON" -Penstubal on August 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "it WAS HIM this was me being occupied by mr rental" -Penstubal on August 28, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "i dont want to be humiliated and mocked by you when that wasnt even me" -Penstubal on August 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "it was my soul occupied by mr rental" -Penstubal on August 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "THAT WASNT ME THAT WAS MR RENTAL" -Penstubal on August 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "or i am removing your stats from the topic" -Penstubal on August 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "This is the beginning of a tyranny of the majority - this is unfair, and allows people to control the entire wiki without editing the wiki at all. This idea is wrong, Chill. It's wrong because it will expand your powers, let people who never edit decide site policy, and it will arguably destroy the wiki. Mario was fairly demoted... but you suppressed his demotion a few months back despite a clear majority vote in favor of his demotion and the dismantling of the redundant chat moderator system. Please Chill reconsider this topic and stop showing off and behaving like you're a dictator when really the site policy prevents you from being one..." -Penstubal on April 27, 2017
- ↑ "It's not their channel. It's the community's channel. Simple answer. Long answer: The community is the one that should vote on and dictate how the community's IRC channel is supposed to be like."..."But, this is the community's IRC channel and the community, not IRC, should be the one that has a final say. Being active on IRC shouldn't matter." -Penstubal on April 27, 2017
- ↑ "I should accept the fact that anything I am ever against will always pass and anything I am ever for will always fail because lazy, inactive users like Mario, CK, Ed and Snow will always vote solely to "make me salty". Oh well, this is the end of the wiki." -Penstubal on April 28, 2017
- ↑ Talk:List of things Stubal salts over
- ↑ "I already had enough with you, backstabber. You don't even edit on Moon Island / participate in Moon Island activities (neither does Mario Rk) and you have no right to say things over here. Topics like this are also to be discussed in the Moon Island Government Building. Also, you really want me out of the network, do you?" -Penstubal on May 3, 2015,
- ↑ "And sorry, but you have no right to interfere with Moon Island business, as you don't even participate in it. We have our own council. You can't just destroy ages of our work. And Dps is the creator of Moon Island. He has the right to control over the island, not you. The Council is about discussing wiki business, not mall, city and island business." -Penstubal on May 3, 2015,
- ↑ "DUDE it's not a faction"..."wtf am i supposed to call them" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "ble bleh political correctness" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "Wonderweez I'm not changing it for the reason I don't give a flying heck about your PC culture"..."I am not changing anything to be politically correct"..."but I am not changing it - you're just politically correct" -Penstubal on June 15, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "SHUT UP YOU'RE A SATIRICAL CHARACTER" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "mentally ill dude" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "Mario is neuter gender" -Penstubal on June 7, 2017, Hypixel
- ↑ "really edfan u eliminated the germania railroad you must really hate me and all of us" -Penstubal on August 22, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "./warp is for lazy americans" -Penstubal on August 22, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "Railroads are an element of Memeworld culture and if they are removed Memeworld is over." -Penstubal on June 2, 2017, Penstubal Wiki
- ↑ "I DONT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS"..."you cannot name it after something nobody knows what it is"..."only you and your pathetic IDIOTIC CREW" -Penstubal on June 3, 2017, #clubpenguinfanon channel
- ↑ "because you an illiterate scum without a school you claim to be home-schooled yet you hate school" -Penstubal on December 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "they are selfish children who immediately rage when they dont get what they wnat" -Penstubal on July 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "you are a puppet of the devil you only care about yourself and your PRECIOUS overlord Chill" -Penstubal on July 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "YOU ARE A SLAVE A ****ING PUPPET OF CHILL" -Penstubal on July 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "also he deopped me cause he has to appease his puppet overlord the Dictator Chill" -Penstubal on July 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "none of the people you serve like this server they only like having one they dont like the server or the creations here" -Penstubal on July 28, 2016, Memeworld
- ↑ "YOU KNOW WHAT CRICKET? WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT IF YOU DONT EVEN WANNA PLAY" -Penstubal on August 2, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "YOU WERE JUST WALKING AROUND MAKING A FEW HOLES AND CAME -- you are supposed to play spleef" -Penstubal on August 2, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "THEY WERENT PLAYING SPLEEF THEY WERE COMPLETELY MESSING AROUND AND DIDNT WANA PLAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY SPLEEF NOT MUSICAL CHAIRS" -Penstubal on August 2, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "whatever im cancelling the tournament" -Penstubal on August 2, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "ok then im kicking you out since you arent playing spleef" -Penstubal on August 2, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "Chill57181 YOU RUINED THE GAME FOR ME" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "AND YOU RUINED THE GAME FOR ME BUT I GUESS I DONT AMTTER" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "now stop being a jerk to me and rigging it" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "im strategizing too then you bully me kick me" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "do you ever dream about murdering me and my family so you can get your way on the internet?" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "now im lagging the game to protest" -Penstubal on November 5, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel
- ↑ "i am sick and tired of waiting for weeks for you to come at same time as puma" -Penstubal on August 23, 2016, #clubpenguinwiki-shops channel